Saturday 26 April 2014

Harlo UAE.

16 months after the first visit to Dubai. 7 hours flight from my homeland, second time stepped into the airport which the picture of it still clearly stored in my mind. Never thought of this happen but it happened. Well, i would said the company if just perfect to be, I got my Marhaba service from company which is a welcome officer to pick my on arrival and private transport to my accommodation. Just on my arrival, i got everything prepared even the SIM card *awesome*. I got 2 days rest upon arrival before my first induction day begin to adjust the TIME. Just fortunately am totally fine with the time frame here. 
Bump into the -colleagues- in the walkway to board.
The Private -Limo- *winks*
you will know this vehicle belongs to who if u're in the company. 

Starter pack from EK which basically u didn't step out to rush for any house essential stuffs on arrival. 
very nice of them! just got myself some food from groceries and not forget to mention, Dubai had IKEA! haha

Cant refused to say that everyday is a long day for Induction, we treating like a new born in the company. Simply Informations overloaded...Whole training is going to pick up in 7 weeks, and minus 1 week of induction, the toughest part of training will come in the a bit and my 6 weeks gonna hug and sleep tight with SEP. Sound challenges, but am trying my best and i know this will be the way of gaining knowledges. 
World largest Aviation school in rate.


 9 nationalities in a group of 15.      
Meeting new friends, 
Experiences the new culture,
Listening the different accent of English,
Feeling the back-to-school feeling again.




Quote Of The Day :
-If life was easy, where would all the adventures be?-









No comments:

Post a Comment